MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: some questions for arabic Using MyBB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1st, I'm Ahmed From Egypt, 2nd I still testing MyBB on my localhost, Becuase I decide to start work with it soon, But there is some question I need to ask about it,
1- every time I change my theme, I have to retransolate all the forum words again?
2- and the templetes alignment, If I edit the most templets to b right to left, whene I change the theme I have to re alignment the templets again?
3- I need to set the thread box defult alignment to be in the center (only If the user didn't set his text align)
4- I want the segnature, to appear In a box, with limited size without break the segnature pics, like resizing the segnature pics, and to be align in center.

thats all for now,
all the best,
Ahmed
1) No. They use language variables in the templates Smile
2) No. The setting stays the same. You just need to set $langinfo['rtl'] = 1; in your language file
3) put this in your css .body { text-align: center; }
1) this qoustion ok work well.
2) In this question u didn't get what I was mean,( becuase of my bad English sorry for that)
I was mean, even I change the align to be from right to left, there is some templets still from left to right, If I fix it with my defult theme, and I change the theme, did I have to re set this templets again?

3) U gived me the answere, But please would you yell me where is my css, and what I have to change in it?
4) still waiting help to it,
All the best,
Ahmed
anyone have any Idea please?