MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Your Forum's Money
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have installed the plugin to allow users to collect money on your forum but am wondering how you can show this number in your mini-profile that is shown next to your posts along with username, avatar etc. like how it shows MyBuck$ on the support forum under member group I think it is.

Can anyone help?

Thanks in advance,

Al
You can add the variable in your postbits template for each theme you have.
I'm sorry, being an absolute newbie at these kinda things, I don't have a clue what you just said.

Can anyone explain in layman's terms??
Well, you would have to go into Admin CP and then under Templates, select modify/delete and then expand on the template set (i.e. Default or the name of your theme).  Then you would scroll down and expand post bit templates and then edit the postbit.  Since you installed a plugin, you would have to add whichever variable makes that plugin run.  For instance, I have the Last seen online in my postbit. That plugin added the following to my post bit.

{$post['lsop']}
You would need to find out what the variable is for your plugin and then replace the 'lsop' with the appropriate variable and put that code in your postbit template!
I've got onto this page but don't know what to do now:
[Image: MyBB.jpg]

Which one do I edit, and what do I change it to?

There isn't a tutorial on this, so I really don't have a clue.
You would edit "postbit", but since I don't know what plugin you're using, I don't know which variable you need to add.

edit: but I just took a look at your forum and the points show in your member list. So if you go into your "memberlist_row" template, you should be able to find the needed variable. Should be the last one in that template! Big Grin
The bottom row reads:
<td class="trow2">$users[postnum]</td><td class="trow2">{$users[users_cash]}</td>

Do I use this?
Ok, I'm not guaranteeing this will work, but give it a try! Add the following to your postbit template, whereever you want it to show up:

{$post['users_cash']}
and see if it works! Hopefully 'users_cash' is the correct variable! Good luck! Big Grin