MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How to sort a forum by Solved / Not Solved?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi

We are using the MySupport plugin in MyBB 1.6 and use it to provide a simple bug tracker. The users would like to be able to sort on the Solved / Not Solved prefix so that they can quickly see which threads still require attention.

How can we achieve this please?

Best regards

David
I had a look at doing this a while ago and I don't really think it's possible without a load of code edits, it's just really hard to modify the query to change the order or filter by thread status, which is what I wanted to do too. I'll try and see if I can do anything when I next work on it but I don't really want to have to resort to code edits for it :/
(2013-11-11, 08:55 PM)Matt. Wrote: [ -> ]I had a look at doing this a while ago and I don't really think it's possible without a load of code edits, it's just really hard to modify the query to change the order or filter by thread status, which is what I wanted to do too. I'll try and see if I can do anything when I next work on it but I don't really want to have to resort to code edits for it :/

Hi Matt,

Thanks for your answer. It would be really useful to be able to sort that way, but no pressure on you to do it!

David