MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Choosing which users posts to be approved by moderator
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am cleaning up our forum right now and I have to ban and prune so many users/posts ... what a problem!

Mostly the post are a jumble of words that do not make any sense ... so I don't understand what the spammer is gaining ... except making trouble! Anyone can shed some light on this??

I would like to implement the following solution ... is this possible? how can I implement it?

> Have a category for new users (0 to 3 posts) whose posts have to be approved by a moderator before it gets posted. I figure that after 3 legitimate posts, we are reasonably sure we don't have a spammer in our group Smile

Can I turn that feature anywhere or how coudl I implement such a system? Thanks for any assistance
you can try using required approvals plugin
Thanks, that might just be perfect Smile

(2013-11-12, 07:28 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]you can try using required approvals plugin

Can you tell me how to install it? I see no instructions with the download.
I guess that it must be self evident ... but I am a novice and I don't remember how to do it ...
Tnx for letting me know where to get instructions ..

(2013-11-12, 07:28 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]you can try using required approvals plugin