MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Need help with a Mybb forum.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I have a website called mybbteam.com. I feel like it would be a great domain obviously for a Mybb site. I need a dedicated partner to help me get the site up and running. Please PM me and let me know.

Thanks! Big Grin
are you looking for volunteers or willing to pay - will it be a pure legitimate forum ?
Send me a PM with details about the project Smile.
(2013-11-12, 03:51 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]are you looking for volunteers or willing to pay - will it be a pure legitimate forum ?

Volunteers, and yes. It will be legit!
What will the site offer that MyBB.com does not?
(2013-11-12, 08:55 PM)weBex Wrote: [ -> ]What will the site offer that MyBB.com does not?

That is a good question. The domain is perfect though, any ideas on what to do with it?
(2013-11-14, 01:24 AM)Focnr Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-11-12, 08:55 PM)weBex Wrote: [ -> ]What will the site offer that MyBB.com does not?

That is a good question. The domain is perfect though, any ideas on what to do with it?

Donate it to the MyBB project? Not sure what need they'd have for it though. If you have a MyBB related domain that is just sitting there costing you money, you should donate it to the project. Unless you open up a support site calling yourselves "the MyBB Team" (but of course, with a disclaimer stating that you are in no way affiliated with the MyBB Project as a statement like that could get MyBB and you in trouble).
(2013-11-15, 04:29 AM)Seabody Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-11-14, 01:24 AM)Focnr Wrote: [ -> ]

Donate it to the MyBB project? Not sure what need they'd have for it though. If you have a MyBB related domain that is just sitting there costing you money, you should donate it to the project. Unless you open up a support site calling yourselves "the MyBB Team" (but of course, with a disclaimer stating that you are in no way affiliated with the MyBB Project as a statement like that could get MyBB and you in trouble).
I guess I'm going to go through with it and try it out. If it doesn't work, I'll donate it. Thank you!