MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: NEED HELP - URGENT
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dear experts

i need help

i am one of the admin in forum.My forum version is My BB 1.6.10

i want to enable the images and links only for registration users.Disable for Others(Guests).

what are the procedures
For links: http://community.mybb.com/thread-147725....hide+links

Edited: What do mean with "images"? Images from attachments?
(2013-11-13, 12:13 PM)Flavius Popa Wrote: [ -> ]For links: http://community.mybb.com/thread-147725....hide+links

Edited: What do mean with "images"? Images from attachments?

guest only view thread content not images.if guest want to see the images should register the forum
Again: You mean image attachments? Or any image posted?
(2013-11-13, 12:30 PM)Flavius Popa Wrote: [ -> ]Again: You mean image attachments? Or any image posted?

only image posted
Is there any particular reason why you want to hide links and images from guests?
Any site that does that I'll immediately leave. Also (if you actually buy into the whole SEO thing), it'll hurt you in terms of SEO because you'll have no outbound links.
You should be encouraging members to join by providing a good basis for discussion and good content, not making them sign up to see a link that they can find via a quick Google search.
(2013-11-13, 12:31 PM)Arun Wrote: [ -> ]only image posted

If you want to hide any image from thread content, as you said, I think that you need a custom plugin, but... I'm not sure if there is any... free.
Anyway... you can try also... this plugin at least for links. - sorry... this is for something else.

But... you should take in consideration what Cameron said.
below mentioned things i want,what can i do

no permission for copying images and links for guest

if guest want to copy the images and links guest should register in forum
(2013-11-13, 12:40 PM)Arun Wrote: [ -> ]below mentioned things i want,what can i do
You can ask developers in Plugin Requests section (first please read this).