MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Replies run together in one
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
New guy here with some problems. I am a moderator on our board and when I make replies they all run together as if I'm editing the original post and adding them. I've tried clearing cookies, adding attachemnts, no attachments and it happens the same way. Instead of displaying a new reply, it adds a black line between them within the original reply. In edit mode it shows an "hr" in square brackets between the two replies. Any suggestions? It really sucks when you are trying to post a bunch of pics for a build thread and you can't get individual posts. Thanks.

I should add that the only thing that breaks the cycle is if somebody else replies and then I can start again but will still keep adding into that fresh reply.

See, it just did it here too. WTF?
ACP -> Configuration -> Posting -> Post Merge Time -> set to 0 -> Save.
Thanks. We'll try that. Does it make sense that it would do it on this board also? See about about the black lines I mentioned.
(2013-11-15, 12:06 AM)xtremexj Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks. We'll try that. Does it make sense that it would do it on this board also? See about about the black lines I mentioned.

Yes, that is exactly what the post merge time does - it automatically merges posts by the same author within a certain amount of time, separating them with an [hr].
Thanks guys!!! That solved our problem so forum life is good again!