MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Hide ADMIN in Forum Team
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Guys I use this plugin to hide admin in memberlist but it still shows in Forum Team how to hide it there as well ???
$plugins->add_hook("memberlist_user", "hideadmins");

function hideadmins()
{   global $mybb, $user;

if($user['usergroup'] == 4 && $mybb->user['uid'] != X)
        {    
		    $user['username'] = "";
        }        
}
You can do it with Template Conditionals. In showteam_usergroup_user change:
{$user['username']}
to:
<if $user['usergroup'] == 4 then>nothing here<else>{$user['username']}</if>
Thanks Destroy666 is there a way to do it with my plugin?

P.S. It leaves the anchor link to admin profile

I have added your conditional and it works great thanks very much Destroy666 too bad I can't do it with plugin!
<tr>
<td width="80%" class="{$bgcolor}"><if $user['usergroup'] == 4 then>nothing here<else><a href="{$user['profilelink']}"><strong>{$user['username']}</strong></a></if></td>
<td width="10%" class="{$bgcolor}"><if $user['usergroup'] == 4 then>nothing here<else>{$emailcode}</if></td>
<td width="10%" class="{$bgcolor}"><if $user['usergroup'] == 4 then>nothing here<else>{$pmcode}</if></td>
</tr>
You could disable the Admin team from being shown on the team page. Just edit the usergroup and uncheck the option to show it on the forum team page.
Yeah @Dennis Tsang that is what I was looking for however @Destroy666 post is very interesting I will definitely use it for other things +1 from me MYBB rocks!