MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Can't make a Submission
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I wanted to make a Submission on MyBB.com. But it says I need to log in. So I registered me and tried to log in (FischGlasLP) then it says...

Invalid Username or Password. Huh Undecided
Will it be fixed soon?
^ it can take some time.
meanwhile you can use GitHub for your resource and post a release thread here (eg. Plugin Releases section)
(2013-11-16, 01:06 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ it can take some time.
meanwhile you can use GitHub for your resource and post a release thread here (eg. Plugin Releases section)

Unfortunately this isn't a solution, as much as it should be.

Ryan Gordon Wrote: [ -> ]Criteria:
[...]
4) Your plugin must be freely available and also available on the Official MyBB Mods Site.

In my mind to have a section of the site to upload mods and one to post them but the second one requires the mod to be posted in the first is basically pointless since not all would be in the second. I am aware that there is a new mods site (or extension to the community forums) to combat the issues in the old mods site and further integrate the mods site with the forums. But this is something that can be changed now and aid in the continual development of extensions of the core MyBB package.
(2013-11-16, 08:01 PM)JordanMussi Wrote: [ -> ]
Ryan Gordon Wrote: [ -> ]Criteria:
[...]
4) Your plugin must be freely available and also available on the Official MyBB Mods Site.

In my mind to have a section of the site to upload mods and one to post them but the second one requires the mod to be posted in the first is basically pointless since not all would be in the second. I am aware that there is a new mods site (or extension to the community forums) to combat the issues in the old mods site and further integrate the mods site with the forums. But this is something that can be changed now and aid in the continual development of extensions of the core MyBB package.

Exactly. This is why MyBB Wiki is still marked as "in development" -- because by the rules I can't create a release thread unless there's an upload to the Mods site, and I can't upload to the Mods site if it's broken (plus this one's full of bugs).