MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB/Drupal problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I think I might've screwed up this time. I foolishly entered a block of php coding strictly meant for MyBB into a Drupal site, and I seriousy screwed up my Drupal portal. I was tweaking so that the Recent Post List mod would show up within the portal blocks on the left hand side. I got the stupid idea that I should probably just enter the php coding into the block, save it and see what happens.

I immediately got this error:
Quote:Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/anthroas/public_html/portal/includes//global.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/anthroas/public_html/portal/includes/common.inc(1180) : eval()'d code on line 14

The coding that I entered was this:
<?php
// Recent Posts Plugin
// By Rogem
// Version 1.0

define("IN_MYBB", 1);
define("KILL_GLOBALS", 1);
define("NO_ONLINE", 1);

// The Directory to the forum you are using this on.
// You do not need a beggining or trailing slash
$directory_to_forum = "";

require dirname(__FILE__)."/".$directory_to_forum."/global.php";

$plugins->run_hooks("Recent_Posts_Plugin_run");

?>

Currently my MyBB forum is 100% intact but my Drupal portal is completely and utterly screwed up now. And although I know that this is mainly a Drupal problem, but I really hope somebody can help me reverse this error that I made. It probably had something to do with the MySQL database after I added the coding. So, do please try to give me a help. Thanks.

Cripes, I got myself worried about this problem. Then I finally realised I could try to fix it through exporting the database and then finding the offending entry. I deleted it and it was all back to normal!