MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Image root
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello community,

I have recently been trying to setup a forum using MyBB and wordpress.
Here:
http://www.mine-line.net/wp-content/plug.../index.php
But I bumped into a problem which as you may see from the link above. No images are displaying. I am pretty sure this is because MyBB can't find the correct root. Even though I entered this:
Image Directory
The root directory for the location of the images used in this theme. Note that this only specifies the directory for the images used in templates, not the stylesheets.
images/darkfusion

The images are at that exact location but MyBB is still failing to find/add them to the forum. I have the same problem with every single theme I use. It is either caused by me typing an incorrect root form or I'm doing something wrong.

If you know a solution or experienced the same please help me. If you need any other information to be able to help me, post a comment.

Thank you very much!
- Oliver
Theme path seems to just be set to images?

var imagepath = "images";
(2013-11-17, 12:55 PM)Matt. Wrote: [ -> ]Theme path seems to just be set to images?

var imagepath = "images";
How so?
The image path is printed out as a javascript variable as above, and it's set to just images. Are you sure you're editing the right theme?
(2013-11-17, 03:26 PM)Matt. Wrote: [ -> ]The image path is printed out as a javascript variable as above, and it's set to just images. Are you sure you're editing the right theme?
Hm, yes I am editing the right theme. Oh well, Ill just put the images to the images folder

Thanks
If you PM me admin login details I can have a look at the settings for you if you like.