MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: few issues with the forums
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hello sir / mam

in any forum we can simply copy paste photos but here i have to copy the image url of that photo
is there any simple way to copy photos instead of hard work with copy each picture's url ??

2nd - users want to update their profile and since its on user cp option can it be change to other msg like update your profile so it can easily be found by the members ?

3rd - is there any ways to add new topic button on any post so no need to get back into the forum to open new tread ?

Thanks
There's nothing impossible with Mybb!
1) What do you mean by copying and pasting images? You can always add images as attachments in posts, if that's what you mean.

2) Yes you just need to change the header (if that's where you have the UserCP link at) and change the text to "Update Profile" or something of that nature.

3) Same as above, just edit the correct template (postbit in this case) and add that "New Topic" button.
on some forums i can simply copy image and paste in the text bar but here i m not able to do it is there any plugin to do so ?