MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: 1.000.000 posts in 10 years
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well... We are approaching a very historical event in the history of MyBB Community:

1.000.000 posts in 10 years

Check board statistics. I bet it will happen in March or April 2014 and I think that it would be great if in the same period will be released also MyBB 1.8.

Heart MyBB Heart
MyBB 1.8 will be released WHEN IT IS READY and not a moment before. Please stop hounding the team, as they are working as hard as they can.
(2013-11-17, 11:14 PM)Ben Cousins Wrote: [ -> ]... Please stop hounding the team, as they are working as hard as they can.

It was just a wish, not a pressure on developers. MyBB Team do a great job and my intention was to just make a observation related to board statistics and nothing more. Never mind...
Sorry if I bother you.
Sad
^ I don't see how he was hounding anyone.

1,000,000 posts is quite a bit. Will be exciting to see.
Dang 10 years is quite a bit. 100k posts a year is not that much though.
(2013-11-18, 01:09 AM)TaylorCTU Wrote: [ -> ]...100k posts a year is not that much though.
I know... but still ... it's not too bad.
(2013-11-18, 12:38 AM)MobileMod Wrote: [ -> ]^ I don't see how he was hounding anyone.

Quote:I bet it will happen in March or April 2014 and I think that it would be great if in the same period will be released also MyBB 1.8.

You tell me what you get from that...
(2013-11-18, 01:17 AM)Ben Cousins Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-11-18, 12:38 AM)MobileMod Wrote: [ -> ]^ I don't see how he was hounding anyone.

Quote:I bet it will happen in March or April 2014 and I think that it would be great if in the same period will be released also MyBB 1.8.

Calm your panties.

Also, yea, it's pretty amazing. I know there are likely a lot of forums with thousands of hidden posts that the staff have, and the trash forum also doesn't count (for good reasons)... I'm glad to see MyBB continue to grow.
(2013-11-18, 01:17 AM)Ben Cousins Wrote: [ -> ]

PLEASE stop with this...
No offence, but I think you misunderstood me!!!
I'm not a native english speaker, but I said very CLEAR:
"I think that it would be great if in the same period will be released also MyBB 1.8."

I don't understand why you consider this as harassment. Damn...
Did I do something wrong ??? Are you upset on me ??? I really don't understand you. Anyway: I will edit the first post if this will makes you more happy.

A good day!
Dodgy
Wow very uncalled for imo. I saw the OP point when i read it. It would be nice if both happen to fall around the same time.
Pages: 1 2