MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Users Can't Upload Attachments
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Registered users at www.AllFreelancing.com aren't seeing the option to upload attachments. I checked in the AdminCP, and the registered group [i]iis[//i] set to be able to upload an unlimited number of attachments. Is there another setting somewhere that I'm missing? Under my admin account I have the option to upload w/o any problem.

Jenn
Is 'Can Post Attachments' set to yes in their usergroup settings?
Yes. All of the settings in the usergroup area are set correctly - "yes" for being able to post attachments and "0" to allow them unlimited uploads.
No, I'm sorry... I didn't clarify in my first post. The problem is occurring where they're replying to a thread. It seems to be showing ok when they start a new one, but not when they use the "new reply" link. We have a contest thread going where they need to post an attachment in a reply, and that's where we're running into the problem.

Jenn
http://www.allfreelancing.com/showthread...22#pid2322

Perhaps you have disabled the forum permission to allow uploads in that specific forum?
That's exactly what it was. I can't believe I didn't check that! I'm sorry. Sad But thank you very very much for helping me out with that. Smile

Jenn
You're welcome.