MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Website Down
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have no clue how to fix our website. I attached an image of what I see when I log on.

This is what it says:

MyBB SQL Error
MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
145 - Table './dejota_mybb1/sessions' is marked as crashed and should be repaired
Query:
DELETE FROM sessions WHERE uid='14'
Please contact the MyBB Group for support.

Could someone please help? Or direct me where to get help?
I'm not that familiar with some of the lingo, I inherited running this site from more savvy users than I.

How do I get to the phpmyadmin?

website is firstclassmogul.com by the way
(2013-11-20, 10:04 PM)FCMAdmin Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not that familiar with some of the lingo, I inherited running this site from more savvy users than I.

How do I get to the phpmyadmin?

website is firstclassmogul.com by the way

can you access your admin cp ?
If so ... login and use the tools & maintenance->task manager->tables check option. If you can not access the admin cp you will have to use other options ... try this for now
No, I can't access the admin cp unfortunately.

Unless there is a backdoor way to do that? the image I linked above is exactly what I get when I open the page.

Wait...I got into my admin CP....and I got it! Thank you so much!
backdoor way is phpmyadmin and phpmyadmin is where u can edit ur database's
(2013-11-20, 10:30 PM)FCMAdmin Wrote: [ -> ]No, I can't access the admin cp unfortunately.

Unless there is a backdoor way to do that? the image I linked above is exactly what I get when I open the page.

Wait...I got into my admin CP....and I got it! Thank you so much!

so http://firstclassmogul.com/admin does not work ?? however the site is now live so you must have fixed the error