MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Ajax error whene I transolate the Quick Edit Button - Sloved
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Whene I transolate the Quick edit words to arabic, It's not working now, It's take no action whene I press Edit >--> Quick edit

Any help?
Perhaps you accidentally messed something up when you were translating? :}
Ok I'll chick the global.php, Orignal English file And see If I did or not, And I'll tell you about It
there wasn't any codes but little. I'll show you what did I changed for the Quick edit button,

this the orignal
$l['postbit_quick_edit'] = "Quick Edit";
$l['postbit_full_edit'] = "Full Edit";

and thats I Changed to

$l['postbit_quick_edit'] = "تعديل سريع";
$l['postbit_full_edit'] = "تعديل كامل";

and for the Ajax loading box

this th Orignal,
$l['ajax_loading'] = "Loading. <br />Please Wait..";
$l['saving_changes'] = "Saving changes..";
and that what I changed to.
$l['ajax_loading'] = "جارى التحميل. <br />انتظر من فضلك..";
$l['saving_changes'] = "يتم حفظ المتغيرات..";

I Didn't change Anything in the Orignal code, So what?
Are there any javascript errors?

Can you provide a link to your forum?
I Just still work up to transolate It on my localhost, I didn't start My forum untill I transolate the full Arabic Package, and I Think it's a javascript error, I'm trying to compare all the words and codes, between my arabic files and the orignal English files, untill you give me any idea to slove it
pepotiger, if you are in firefox can you check if there are any js errors that happen in your error console that relate to the edit button.
Sloved here, I just exchanged the Global file with the orignal one, without transolate, was still not work untill I reinstalled my wamp server. but now work good, thanks guys for coming to help.