MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Where Is The Real HTML Location of Delete Reputation Button?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a problem, I wanna add a class to "delete reputation" button. But I only see {$delete_button} in ACP - Reputation Templates - reputation add. Where is the real HTML code of {$delete_button} ?

And I also never see <input> tag in ACP - Reputation Templates - reputation_deleted

Here the picture
[attachment=30579]

Please help me! Smile
You don't need to locate the template to add the class for it. Instead; add this to your global.css, this will affect to that "Delete" button:

input[name='delete']{
    /* Add your style declarations here */
}
Edit: delayed response. above suggestion should be perfect

reputation.php file consists of below code for deleting reputation
$delete_link = "[<a href=\"reputation.php?action=delete&amp;uid={$reputation_vote['rated_uid']}&amp;rid={$reputation_vote['rid']}\" onclick=\"MyBB.deleteReputation({$reputation_vote['rated_uid']}, {$reputation_vote['rid']}); return false;\">{$lang->delete_vote}</a>]";

javascript is used for the reputation related functionality (general.js file)
@.m., I think he meant $delete_button, it's also in reputation.php and lacks default styling (button class):
$delete_button = "<input type=\"submit\" name=\"delete\" value=\"{$lang->delete_vote}\" />";

Still, the CSS trick is better, unless you have any other input with name="delete" - it could be checkbox, radio etc. which would get unwanted styling.
(2013-11-21, 10:20 AM)effone Wrote: [ -> ]You don't need to locate the template to add the class for it. Instead; add this to your global.css, this will affect to that "Delete" button:

input[name='delete']{
    /* Add your style declarations here */
}

Thanks. nice CSS trick. I am a newbie in web programming Big Grin

Thanks all Big Grin
SOLVED!