MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Users problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi I have done my own forum and I forgot my Password. And "Forgot Password?" doesn't work. How to fix that?

And second. If I login to My forum http://mysqlquery.zymichost.com/login.php then I See only one user and I don't have this user in my forum like this name there. What to do?

And all things what I upload (Smiles, Icons, User images) I don't see it on mysql page

Help!

I Hope You Understand Me!
what is the exact url of your MyBB forum - MyBB doesn't use login.php file
it appears that you are confused about forum users & database users. you have to log into web host panel
and then to the forum's database to change the password used for your forum's user account.

see this guidance
I can log in to web host panel but theres no users Only one user but in my forum is 4 user and this one is not registred in my forum
^ database used for your MyBB forum consists of the forum users details. do you have access to the database ?
Delated images
^ do you have more than one database ? if so are you looking at the correct database ?
above image is suggesting that your forum has no posts & no threads !
No I have one database and One user but what is the problem? why It doesn't show users?
^ please contact your web host - they should be able to check it and provide better guidance / support