MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: improved subforums
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The subforums should be changed to like the one shown in the first attachment

second on is how it is now
And the reason being what?
I don't see the point. That's just a template change anyways.
But I see that as more messy as you have the description AND the sub forums at the same line and many newbies might not understand that.

Cheers,
CraKteR.
The point is that that one right now should display all the post/threads and last post column,getting the information from the sub-forums inside it.

It kinda looks messy right now from have the description and then listing sub forums on the same row
If it was the other way it could have a row for description.look like the single forums.
You have a category in a category?

uhhhh...
Tikitiki Wrote:You have a category in a category?

uhhhh...

thats the only way of getting this:

[Image: mybbe12rh9.gif]

getting rid of the bottom forum

rather than this:

[Image: mybbe123qm9.gif]
Then what would the difference between a category and a forum be if they both show the same thing on the index. o.o
All I saying is that there needs to be an option to get sub forums without the bottom half

I don't want to argue about this.its probably not going to happen so move this thread to the Dismissed Suggestions
One possibility is having it in the same category background (light blue by default) and showing the stats. But I am against the idea of making them the same as the forum backgrounds.
It dosen't matter about the color the table sub header repeats down if you have a sub header image looking even more wierd.,as long it doesn't look like it is now then its good.
B-P Wrote:The subforums should be changed to like the one shown in the first attachment

second on is how it is now

yes i think they should be like that