MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Green arrow not working?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Several members had complained that when they view our forum on their phones, the green arrow doesn't take them to the first unread post; it only goes to the top of the thread. I didn't have any way to test that myself, but now I have a Kindle with internet access, and I see the same thing. The green arrow doesn't work, and neither does "Last post." Is there anything I can do to fix it?
which theme you are using for mobile devices ? is it GoMobile theme or TapaTalk plugin related theme
and can we have your forum URL
Also, copy an example URL from the gotounread jump arrow and ensure that the URL is being formed correctly.
I do have Tapatalk installed on the forum, but not on my Kindle, and the other people who had noticed this were viewing the forum on their phones without Tapatalk.

Which theme? I need to go check.... Sorry, to be dense, but I'm not sure. I don't remember setting up anything specific for mobile.

I did look at the URLs, and they seem to be right. Did you want me to copy one in here?

And if you want a test account, I can set that up.

Thanks for your help!
^ yes, provide test user account & forum url and wait for someone to check the issue with mobile