MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Help me] how to replace icons for each forum section
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hello myfellows, i wanna know how to add a custom icon for each section

like so

[Image: 4c5p16R.png]

you see the "news and annoucunment" i wanna add icon for it, and a different icon for the "Help and support" like i said different icons for each forum section,

Thanks in advance.
images/yourthemedir/
there you will find on/off/offlock.gif or .png, if your looking for custom icons then you can probably install a plugin or do it manually with the tutorial you can find here.
(2013-11-22, 07:16 PM)Cart3r Wrote: [ -> ]images/yourthemedir/
there you will find on/off/offlock.gif or .png, if your looking for custom icons then you can probably install a plugin or do it manually with the tutorial you can find here.

Thank you for the quick respons

i did the exact thing you said, but it changed all the forum section to the same icon Confused

what i meant each section with different icon, i have the icons but idk how to do it

i found a plugin but what the plugin do is add more space and doesn't replace the icon it does add an icon beside the "old" icon on picture
(2013-11-22, 07:59 PM)Destroy666 Wrote: [ -> ]http://community.mybb.com/thread-92128.html

Thank you so much

Heart rep'ed