MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Poll results not showing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When I create a poll, you can vote. Once you vote, the "show results" link disappears.

So you go back to the question, and see the "show results" ... but for some reason, it shows nobody on my poll voted (when I did under 3 different usernames).

I'm a myBB newbie, but I'm catching on. Public Poll was checked, as well. I had the Ajax Poll Voting plugin installed, but deactivated it -- same issue.

Any guidance in this regard would be greatly appreciated!
What theme are you using (does this issue still happen if you use the default theme?) and what other plugins do you have enabled (since some may be conflicting).
(2013-11-24, 08:50 AM)KnownSyntax Wrote: [ -> ]What theme are you using (does this issue still happen if you use the default theme?) and what other plugins do you have enabled (since some may be conflicting).

Hi Known. I'm using the Gray Royal Past theme, tried the default theme, but I switched to the Bootstrap theme ... When I click "show results", it shows that nobody voted on anything, although I voted with different admin names.

Plugins I have installed (on all themes) are Akisment, FacebookConnect, SCEditor WYSIWYG Editor (I don't know if there's a better one out there?), Side bar for myBB, Thank you/like system, User ID in profile, and User Tagging.

If need be, my myBB is located at Occupy HLN. The poll question is in the very last forum, which is here. Thanks for taking the time to respond, and for any and all help you can offer!
So it works perfectly with the default theme, and any other theme besides the bootstrap theme? If so, then it must be an issue with that theme (under the show thread templates). I'm not sure what your exact problem is (or where the issue may lie within that theme) but that is where I'd check (try to "View Changes" so that you can maybe see what has been changed, and maybe that can help you debug the issue).
(2013-11-26, 07:56 PM)KnownSyntax Wrote: [ -> ]So it works perfectly with the default theme, and any other theme besides the bootstrap theme? If so, then it must be an issue with that theme (under the show thread templates). I'm not sure what your exact problem is (or where the issue may lie within that theme) but that is where I'd check (try to "View Changes" so that you can maybe see what has been changed, and maybe that can help you debug the issue).

Thanks Known. Actually it does NOT work with the default theme, or the Gray Royal Past theme, or the Boostrap theme ... I've tried with all 3. I'm thinking of deactivating it or looking for a new polling plugin.
That's interesting. The default polling should work, so I'm not sure if you have the plugin that may be the cause or not. Can you provide me (us) with a test account so that I can see maybe what is causing this issue (just a normal user will be perfect enough).

Thanks!