MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Problem with attachments after upgrade to 1.6.11
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm having this strange error... Some attachments are showing / displaying on some user post... the problem is that the user doesn't upload the attachment...In fact, the user don't see the attachment is his post...
BUT the moderators and Admin see one attachment....

Let me try to found more information and put some images...

(sorry for my bad english...)
Can you provide us with a testing account, forum link, and also if possible an image in your view (let's say with the testing account having posting/creating a new thread and then the admin or moderator's view showing they have an attachment).
Sorry for the delayed responde... I'm trying to find the error, but until now, I don't know what is happend.... let me create a test user and I post here...

Here is a screen of how a normal user see:
[Image: PaginaUsuarioNormal.png~original]

And here is a screen of how I see (Admin)
[Image: PaginaAdmin.png~original]
You are probably using an outdated version of the Tapatalk plugin.
I upgrade to version 1.6.12 and the problem continue...and its worst...
Now the attachment of user A are showing or post of user B (on other post that is different of the original post )... let me try to get images and I will post.

I'm finding that the posthash is empty. I follow the recomendation of post:
http://community.mybb.com/thread-77971-post-954198.html

SET @salt=CONCAT(RAND(),RAND(),RAND(),RAND());# MySQL ha devuelto un conjunto de valores vacĂ­o (es decir: cero columnas).
UPDATE mybb_posts SET posthash=MD5(CONCAT(@salt, '-', pid, '-', uid, '-', @salt));# 27069 filas afectadas.
UPDATE mybb_attachments SET posthash=MD5(CONCAT(@salt, '-', pid, '-', uid, '-', @salt));# 1071 filas afectadas.

I hope that this works Sad
(2014-01-10, 06:12 AM)ChiDONEt Wrote: [ -> ]Now the attachment of user A are showing or post of user B (on other post that is different of the original post )... let me try to get images and I will post.
This was a known problem of the Tapatalk plugin. Are you still using an old version of it?
(2014-01-10, 06:12 AM)ChiDONEt Wrote: [ -> ]I'm finding that the posthash is empty.
They are supposed to be empy for a while now. Please do not run this query as it could make everything even worse.
The next week I'm going to update the Tapatalk plugin...and I post the results here... Thank in advance..