MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Double options?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
phpmy admin?? where it is located?

*I am scare that i might lost everthing again which i don't want that to happen Sad*
DragonLord Wrote:Well i have install a theme?

Please answer the following questions:

1) Did you import the theme?
2) Did you modify the above theme in any way?
3) Are you the only user registered on the board?
4) Is there no other content of value (ie. posts, private messages, what have you) on the board?

If all of the above questions are 'yes,' I suggest you:
1) Delete whatever you have in the current install folder
2) Reupload the install folder from the MyBB 1.2.2 package.
3) Run the installer again.

Otherwise, you will have to poke through phpMyAdmin. You can either install it yourself (see www.phpmyadmin.net for the download, and any questions relating to the usage of phpMyAdmin) or ask your webhost to see if they already have a copy of it provided for you.
When you have logged into phpMyAdmin, navigate to the mybb_settinggroups table, you should see the list of groups 2 times. Write down the 'gid's of the duplicates (there are probably going to be at least 2 pages so make sure you get all the duplicates written down). Then select the checkbox beside each of these duplicates, and click the "Delete" button at the bottom. Now go to the SQL tab, and fill in the SQL code below with the written 'gid's
DELETE FROM mybb_settings WHERE gid IN (1, 2, 3, 4)
Instead of "1, 2, 3, 4" list the 'gid's you have written down in a comma-separated list.

Personally if you don't have much on your board, I'd simply reinstall. I have spent this time on Christmas Eve night to type up the procedure of 2 methods which you may use to solve your problem, and I hope you will at least attempt one of them.
well i got this far but i don't see any double list? or am i at the wrong place Sad i have put the screenshot.....
Click 'browse'
Yes i found it and i delete all the extra options and everthing look normal again Smile
Pages: 1 2