MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Admin Permissions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
For some reason, an admin on his own site gets a access denied message, i'm an admin and i access it fine i also checked his permissions which are set to yes, i checked the admin permissions for the admin folder that's fine also, i checked everything that i know of and it don't seem nothing is wrong but obviously there is but i can't find a solution.
Do you have any plugin that blokes or filters IP addresses
Only thing i can think of is the Spamalyser plugin but i don't think that would cause this issue.
Why don't you deactivate that plugin and check if the issue remains

P.S. are we talking about only one admin or many?
Just one admin i forgot to note that.
So you have not had any problem before until now right?
Sure, happened out of nowhere really.
can you add that person as a super administrator and ask to check again
in ./inc/config.php file you can add that admin's user id (x) for $config['super_admins'] like below
$config['super_admins'] = '1, x';
Where do you get access denied message inside ACP or by visiting /admin directory
(2013-11-24, 05:39 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]can you add that person as a super administrator and ask to check again
in ./inc/config.php file you can add that admin's user id (x) for $config['super_admins'] like below
$config['super_admins'] = '1, x';

I did this lastnight, but he's still having the issue.

(2013-11-24, 05:40 PM)marcus123 Wrote: [ -> ]Where do you get access denied message inside ACP or by visiting /admin directory

Some parts of the admin cp he said, but all the permissions are set to yes.
Pages: 1 2