MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBootstrap - Modern and responsive theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
(2013-11-25, 05:29 PM)Sukanjan.K Wrote: [ -> ]Looks very good so far, keep it up. Smile

Thanks.

(2013-11-26, 12:04 AM)envira Wrote: [ -> ]Great work, buddy.
I love it. Good luck with development.
regards

Thank you, I am glad that you like it.

(2013-11-26, 02:48 PM)maniacmusic Wrote: [ -> ]Making a Bootstrap theme too Smile
It look totally different though, has different features and will be opensource - for 1.8 only.
Interesting to see how other people do it.

Nice to have some competition, good luck to you. Wink

I can say same xD I am glad that someone except me is doing bootstrap theme. Good luck with yours too.

Updates
Updated User Control Panel. I decided to replace side menu with modern dropdowns. And new DEMO SITE http://indiearmory.com/demo/

[Image: 6890f37c37803db6362ae916996f8da8.png]
It is a nice theme mate, simple and clean Smile
(2013-12-01, 02:53 AM)Verilog Wrote: [ -> ]It is a nice theme mate, simple and clean Smile

Thanks Smile

I made some updates to forum display. Made it more detailed and so. Here is screenie:

[Image: 2d9e098c04617647f018b384f233d160.png]
Hello again guys. I made significant changes to theme. At first I edited navbar a bit to be more sexy and so Smile So added glyphicons to each menu item and replaced pure links to login and register with nice bootstrap buttons.

Then I expanded responsiviness of theme, so now when you view portal page on mobile device, sidebar will be hidden and jumbotron will be simplified.

Also I was working on new login page, and finnaly I finished it. I am still not sure if there should be background or not, but I think with background it is looking hundred times better. So tell me, if you like it or not xD

Here is screenie (you can view live demo of login page on demo site here)

[Image: a82d6fc920744b48239338a13978aaf4.png]
Nice work, glad to see someone make a bootstrap theme with version 3.
http://indiearmory.com/demo/showthread.p...d=13#pid13
Showthread is in need of work, rest of the work is going better and better Wink
(2013-12-02, 09:50 PM)JonathanP Wrote: [ -> ]Nice work, glad to see someone make a bootstrap theme with version 3.
Thanks, I like version 3 much more than 2.3 Smile

(2013-12-03, 02:14 AM)Verilog Wrote: [ -> ]http://indiearmory.com/demo/showthread.p...d=13#pid13
Showthread is in need of work, rest of the work is going better and better Wink
Actually, I do not even started working on showthread, so that is becouse it is looking ugly right now. But when I will do, it will look hundred times better Toungue

Reworked registration page totally. I split it up to 3 tabs and also redid agreement page.
Live demo of registration page here: http://indiearmory.com/demo/member.php?action=register

Some screenies:
[Image: cb9f1b010d43cbde1584ed4b67d6bde1.png]

[Image: 9e5a7caa6e538d65a50b926cabb094be.png]
Started out really rough but there's the making of greatness here. Keep it up.

I think you could increase conversions by reducing the registration section even more though. Here's what my registration is like:

[Image: MjW1svj.png]

Not to say you need to go this far, but the less info required of the user the better – things like time zone can be clarified after registering. Of course, if you want to keep the content the same as the default install and let admins do their own things, that's totally understandable.

Thanks for sharing this here!
(2013-12-03, 06:41 PM)brad-t Wrote: [ -> ]Started out really rough but there's the making of greatness here. Keep it up.

I think you could increase conversions by reducing the registration section even more though. Here's what my registration is like:

[Image: MjW1svj.png]

Not to say you need to go this far, but the less info required of the user the better – things like time zone can be clarified after registering. Of course, if you want to keep the content the same as the default install and let admins do their own things, that's totally understandable.

Thanks for sharing this here!

Thanks for tips, but I already created simplified registration on portal carousel. But it is not working yet xD

Some new updates
Updated portal carousel to match with Registration and Login pages.

[Image: c199ff72fd2c1fbc305368bab8571ee7.png]
Amazing work. Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7