MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Mods site unable to login?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Tried to login do to a certain thing and mentions as invalid username or password. Is it due to maintenance cum pushing out of new mods site or what?

Thank you.
I noticed it earlier when Matt Rogowski's and -G33K-'s username didn't display on Registration Security and Likes System mod pages respectively.
Yeahpi reported this since Novermber 13th because we can't login, and the name of all mods dissapear, some threads can't be validated yet and as i know is for change of new 1.8 version of MyBB and the mods zone to be compatible or something like that, but they told me it be repair when they can.

But is only a fail of the site.
I think I managed to sort out the user problems... The mods site is on it's last legs though, fortunately its replacement is almost ready Smile
^ login is working now. Mods section functionality appears to be normal. Thank You.
(2013-11-28, 10:12 AM)Tim B. Wrote: [ -> ]I think I managed to sort out the user problems... The mods site is on it's last legs though, fortunately its replacement is almost ready Smile

Yeahp it's working i review this today and works now, i have to wait some days to can add some files xD.

Thanks in advice Tim B great job.