MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: "Post as guest or forum user" in a website.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello.

I have a forum in a sub-domain and I want to host a website in my domain.

I want to write articles in my future website and then let people to comment them as guest "or" their registered account in my forum. How is it possible? And is it related to what CMS I use? if yes, what CMS do you recommend to build a website (such as: Joomla, WordPress....) ?

Thanks for reading.
I'm looking forward for an answer.
it would be better to use WordPress, unless you have experience with the other CMS
I do not recommend allowing guests to comment anywhere - there should be some type of authentication
Thanks for answering but how would I authenticate it? I mean how can I let only members of my forum comment on my website?
if you use WordPress then you should be able to allow persons having some identity (eg. open ID / facebook account etc)
to comment at blog posts. if viewers are interested then they can join your site, visit regularly and comment often

for integration of MyBB users, see reply at your other thread (Integrating Mybb to a CMS plugin for Logging in)
Very big thanks!