MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Suddenly can no longer click on topics
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Greetings, I am new on this forum and looking for help. Like overnight, I am no longer able to click on any forum topics to open threads. If I click on the topics, it redirects to the homepage, as if I am just refreshing the page. I am worried. The website is http://doghealthforums.com/ the version is mybb 1.6.7. I thought I lost the threads, but if I do a topic search these old threads show up. What can I do to fix this problem? I am very scared. While I am at it, I wish all Happy Thanksgiving.
Its working fine for me, i am able to click and read the topics fine, may be your browser problem. Try to clear the browser cache and then check.
(2013-11-29, 03:55 AM)TheRaj Wrote: [ -> ]Its working fine for me, i am able to click and read the topics fine, may be your browser problem. Try to clear the browser cache and then check.

Did you click on last post? That works. The problem is if you try to click on any topic for instance Dog Aging Problems, it refreshes the page, doesn't go to the threadsSad I tried 3 browsers: IE, FF and Chrome. Also, tried different computer, same issue.
I can confirm it doesn't work for me.

What did you do overnight. Did you install any plugins, alter any files?
(2013-11-29, 05:22 AM)Init Wrote: [ -> ]I can confirm it doesn't work for me.

What did you do overnight. Did you install any plugins, alter any files?

That's the odd thing, nothing different happened. That's what worries me.
(2013-11-29, 05:16 AM)forumlove Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-11-29, 03:55 AM)TheRaj Wrote: [ -> ]Its working fine for me, i am able to click and read the topics fine, may be your browser problem. Try to clear the browser cache and then check.

Did you click on last post? That works. The problem is if you try to click on any topic for instance Dog Aging Problems, it refreshes the page, doesn't go to the threadsSad I tried 3 browsers: IE, FF and Chrome. Also, tried different computer, same issue.

surely this problem is with some of your plugins that utilizes jquery or ajax. Try disabling all plugins and enable one by one and then try to find out.
I can try that, but I find it odd how it was working yesterday and now it's not working and nothing new was done. Edited to add: deactivated all and activated one by one but sadly no change. This is very scary.
if you have .htaccess file then rename it as htaccess.txt or htaccess.old and then check

if that doesn't help then give list of active plugins
What I noticed is that URL of the threads comes up as: http://doghealthforums.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=25
is there supposed to be a question mark? I don't recall a question mark there before. I looked at the url's of this forum's threads and it's simply: http://community.mybb.com/forum-127.html
no question mark. Could my forum been hacked?
That because, here default seo option in mybb has been enabled. In your forum this setting has been disabled.
Pages: 1 2 3