MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Inability to Uninstall Plugins
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I cannot access the page to uninstall plugins; most other pages in the ACP seem to work fine.

Any proposed solutions? I'm only experiencing this issue since the MyBB 1.6.11 upgrade and I have determined that there is, in fact, no cause within the MyBB GoMobile code. This prevents me from possibly finding a problem within another plugin that is causing other debilitating bugs on my forum.

I'm attaching a screenshot.
It seems that "gomobile.lang.php" file does NOT exists in "inc/languages/english/admin/" dir. Copy this file (via ftp) from zip archive of GoMobile plugin in folder from above path and try again.

Tips: If you want to disable "temporary" all plugins (to identify a cause of some problems or from any other reason), go in AdminCP -> Configuration (tab) -> Settings -> General Configuration and in the bottom of this page you will see an option "Disable All Plugins".
(2013-11-30, 02:43 AM)Flavius Popa Wrote: [ -> ]It seems that "gomobile.lang.php" file does NOT exists in "inc/languages/english/admin/" dir. Copy this file (via ftp) from zip archive of GoMobile plugin in folder from above path and try again.

Tips: If you want to disable "temporary" all plugins (to identify a cause of some problems or from any other reason), go in AdminCP -> Configuration (tab) -> Settings -> General Configuration and in the bottom of this page you will see an option "Disable All Plugins".
Here's the problem. There is no such file in the world. The MyBB GoMobile project never created one. This problem was brought about by the upgrade to MyBB 1.6.11.

Also, temporarily disabling all plugins did absolutely nothing.