MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: 403 forbidden nginx accessing MyBB main site
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Over the last week every time i try to access MyBB on my home network i get a white page displaying above error.

I have tried it using 3 differn't browsers, also apart from my main computer using my laptop and my mobile phone and i get the same results.

If i try to access using my mobile phone on 3g and not my home network then all is well. There is no blocks etc on my network and it worked fine before. i have also done full virus/spy scans but like i said it is not just on my home computer.

I had this some months ago but after a week it cleared up, but now this is a bit frustrating.

It only happens when trying to access the MyBB forum everywhere else is fine, any ideas why?
Our servers block a large number of IP addresses which were used for spamming/attacking. It is likely your IP has been blocked because someone attacked us from the same ip. If you post the affected IP (you can post it in Private Inquiries), Chris can look into it.
Many thanks Stefan for the quick reply, i did wonder if that was the case.

I am working a night shift at the moment as soon as i get up tomorrow i will get my IP address and post it in Private enquirers.

Solved>>>Many thanks Chris all is working fine now Cool