MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Can Someone plz help me of about $1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,
Can someone please help me of about $1. Its very urgent I need that very badly. Please pm me if any one want to help me. I will wait....
not sure if this type of threads are allowed here
anyway, let us know what is the urgency and what is that important thing which can be done with just 1$
iPage.com giving offer for a limited period of hosting at 1$.
Free host always showing cpu limit exceeded Sad
^ that is not reliable - though this is a old information, their service is not improved and not trusted
I have no any other options. No other host giving offer like this
So you'd rather get scammed then pay for an actual host...

Rightio then.
Since no one else is helping you I will. If you want a decent free web host use 000webhost. It's completely free and not half bad as long you're not getting any major traffic.
^ well, IIRC, it is not like we pay 1$ and web host gives us one month of hosting ! either the web host wants
amount for one year in advance or commitment for one year through credit card / debit card tied account ..
^ Right. I checked on a host who issued 0.98$ per month plan and one had to sign up for a year (approx 12$) and the card is fed to the system and is recurrent (though same amount is charged I guess). But you can duly remove the CC details from your account after payment.