MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Problem with Minerskinz Christmas theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all,

I want to change my forum to show a Happy Christmas theme and have downloaded the Minerskinz theme from here:

http://community.mybb.com/thread-130842....=CHRISTMAS

It's a great theme but it doesn't show the 'Thank you' button add on that I have.

Unfortunately, the Minerskinz site is now closed so I wonder if anyone would know what area of files I would need to be looking at the get the tHank you addon to show?

Many thanks
which thanks plugin you are using ?
if it is Thankyou / Like system then the plugin page & the plugin pack have detailed documentation
It's 'Thanks (3.9.1)' created by Huji Lee, SaeedGh

(http://mods.mybb.com/view/thanks)

I've had a look on the plug in page but there is not much detailed information. Anyone know what files I should be looking at?
I have unactivated and reactivated the thanks add in with the Christmas theme and as you can see from the screenshot; it is showing where the thanks buttons should be but it is not picking up the graphics for those buttons.

I am presuming that this is something to do with the Christmas theme because the buttons reappear if I go back to the default theme.

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks
^ it requires a little modification in the plugin file or adding a css style property in global.css
give a test user account for the css suggestion
The button is missing copy the thanks button to the Christmas theme
(2013-12-09, 09:40 AM)inbetwee Wrote: [ -> ]The button is missing copy the thanks button to the Christmas theme

I've done that and the thanks button is in the same folder as all the other buttons but it isn't picking it up for some reason.
(2013-12-04, 06:32 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ it requires a little modification in the plugin file or adding a css style property in global.css
give a test user account for the css suggestion
Sorry to be a bit of an idiot but I'm a bit of a beginner with the coding. Any ideas as to what I should be looking for and what I should be altering?

Many thanks
You have to upload images on your theme too images/yourtheme/thanks.ext

You have images, go and put them inside your christmas theme i usin it on my forum till yesterday and goes fine with all thanks mods, but i use my own xD.

Or can add a new CSS code on you styleshets and put this value, you can use your own images called with same name like the images/*.* inside your zip file of the mod, upload via FTP to your theme as i say and thats all refresh and done.