MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Ten - Minimalistic MyBB theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ten is a minimalictic MyBB theme which makes most use of the css and minimal usage of images for icons.

Features:
-Minimalistic.
-Content centric.
-Easy on the eyes.
-Fully customised postbit and classic postbit.
-Customised registration page.
-Using Font awesome icons.

Download from Mods Site:- http://mods.mybb.com/view/ten
Looks good except I'm not too fond of the color you used but seems easy to tweak, will give it a try on localhost.
Good work on the theme, simple and nice.
I agree the colors are not too catchy, hope you release more colors,
Keep up the good work
regards
Very clean, simplistic theme, nice job. Smile
(2013-12-07, 07:38 AM)PwnEm Wrote: [ -> ]Looks good except I'm not too fond of the color you used but seems easy to tweak, will give it a try on localhost.
Thanks.

(2013-12-08, 02:21 AM)envira Wrote: [ -> ]Good work on the theme, simple and nice.
I agree the colors are not too catchy, hope you release more colors,
Keep up the good work
regards
Thanks for those kind words envira bro.

(2013-12-08, 05:08 PM)Alex C. Wrote: [ -> ]Very clean, simplistic theme, nice job. Smile
Thanks for the feedback, appreciated.
I just installed, and I seem to have an issue seeing 'Topics' and 'Replies on the board @MSD
I liked it very much, really gives focus to the content.
I agree with the others - great theme but the colors are not suitable for me.
I like this theme and am using it now but have changed the colors. One problem i have is the post and reply numbers in the forum index move around i.e left or right depending on the length of the forum description and last post title. How can i get the numbers fixed in position?
thnx mr , thats nice
Pages: 1 2