MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Problem with this
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have been setting up the forum and everything and then I notice this problem

[Image: fn1gWFJ.png]

I even tried to locate it but Idk where it is located I want to remove the print , send and subscribe because they look awful and also is it possible to remove it completely because it's really of no use to me ?
navigate to below location
admin panel >> templates >> your forum's active theme templates >> Show Thread Templates >> showthread

find and remove code like below near the bottom of the template and save the template
<div class="float_left">
		<ul class="thread_tools">
			<li class="printable"><a href="printthread.php?tid={$tid}">{$lang->view_printable}</a></li>
			<li class="sendthread"><a href="sendthread.php?tid={$tid}">{$lang->send_thread}</a></li>
			<li class="subscription_{$add_remove_subscription}"><a href="usercp2.php?action={$add_remove_subscription}subscription&amp;tid={$tid}&amp;my_post_key={$mybb->post_code}">{$add_remove_subscription_text}</a></li>
		</ul>
	</div>
(2013-12-04, 04:46 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]navigate to below location
admin panel >> templates >> your forum's active theme templates >> Show Thread Templates >> showthread

find and remove code like below near the bottom of the template and save the template
<div class="float_left">
		<ul class="thread_tools">
			<li class="printable"><a href="printthread.php?tid={$tid}">{$lang->view_printable}</a></li>
			<li class="sendthread"><a href="sendthread.php?tid={$tid}">{$lang->send_thread}</a></li>
			<li class="subscription_{$add_remove_subscription}"><a href="usercp2.php?action={$add_remove_subscription}subscription&amp;tid={$tid}&amp;my_post_key={$mybb->post_code}">{$add_remove_subscription_text}</a></li>
		</ul>
	</div>

It did solve the problem on threads but it didn't help on subforums

http://prntscr.com/28l2e8

EDIT

I fixed it by myself thanks for the help mate.