MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Buying a good "MyBB" domain
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello fellow MyBB users,

I used to see LOTS of offers selling MyBB related domains in the past - but I wasn't really interested in them. Now that I would like to be more involved and start a MyBB resource community I couldn't find any good names.

Please don't hesitate to drop me a message with your domain and a price you'd expect for it. Please note that I am mainly interested in a good .com, but a might still consider a gTLD as long as it sounds good.

Regards,
Ervin
(2013-12-05, 05:13 PM)SentoWeb Wrote: [ -> ]Hello fellow MyBB users,

I used to see LOTS of offers selling MyBB related domains in the past - but I wasn't really interested in them. Now that I would like to be more involved and start a MyBB resource community I couldn't find any good names.

Please don't hesitate to drop me a message with your domain and a price you'd expect for it. Please note that I am mainly interested in a good .com, but a might still consider a gTLD as long as it sounds good.

Regards,
Ervin Czeczi
Would you pay $200. USD
??
(2013-12-08, 11:53 PM)CloudyBright Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-12-05, 05:13 PM)SentoWeb Wrote: [ -> ]Hello fellow MyBB users,

Regards,
Ervin Czeczi
Would you pay $200. USD
??

Do you mind PMing me the domain name? Thanks.

(2013-12-09, 12:17 AM)Init Wrote: [ -> ]http://www.panabee.com/name-generator?domain-name=mybb

Some pretty good .COMs there

Thanks a lot for the suggestion Matt. I did check that site, however the only name that I have found is eMyBB.com - which sounds too strange for me. I have contacted a few people who own MyBB domains (I am in progress of purchasing one from a user). I am basically looking for domains which define the site very well (not brandable stuff) - because I want people to find the resources that I offer.
I have a few domains to sale.

1) managebb.com [Expires: Jun 18, 2014] $20 USD
2) mybbtopsite.com [Expires: May 24, 2014] $20 USD
3) forumguy.com [Expires: July 3, 2014] $25 USD
4) hoolya.com [Expires: Aug 1, 2014] $25 USD

Registered with my Domain reseller account here:
With Registrar: http://yuvawebhost.supersite2.myorderbox.com