MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How to hide a forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I've, I got privs now.

Tried the plugin, its not for a specific forum, its for the whole.
^ okay - have you also tried using forum access through group promotions system

members with below 10 posts should be in freshers group and they should not have access to the required forums.
members having more than 10 posts should be in regular members group and they have access to the required forums

please read forum access through group promotions system and apply it for your requirement
There isn't any other option than this? I don't want to touch member groups..

maybe, some scripts, files, or something at least that will make this board invisible to member who have less than 10 posts.
^ IIRC, there are paid plugins .. (eg.)
Thanks!
I downloaded it, now lets see how this thingy works.

I'll post my results here.
(2013-12-10, 01:18 PM)Aphelion Wrote: [ -> ]Tried the plugin, its not for a specific forum, its for the whole.

Really? I quickly installed it on a test forum for client: http://thisisatestingforum.oo3.co/forum/index.php
It contains other mistakes but it surely isn't for whole forum - enter both forums and see the result. So again, I don't know what you're talking about...
(2013-12-10, 01:44 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ IIRC, there are paid plugins .. (eg.)

Could you tell me how this plugin work? :o
I don't seem to get it work.
^ ensure that plugin settings are set correctly. if the plugin is not working then please post at the plugin's official forum
Pages: 1 2