MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: NewPoints Betting Plugin Causes Blank Page
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
One of my friends coded a betting plugin, and I looked through the code and it's pretty good.

The only problem is that when it is activated, newpoints.php goes COMPLETELY blank (nothing in view source, at all). I removed the template install bit thinking that that might be it, it's not.

Any help? Once I get this working my friend and I will release the first public gambling plugin EVER (1v1, lottery, high roller, stats).
Could you explain me how are we supposed to help without seeing its source code? It can be any mistake - that's the only thing we're able to tell you at the moment.
I see this error some times and it's for a some call incompatible with newpoint plugin, when you deactivate or uninstall nothing happens, because some parts of code is there.

I recomend you to go to your FTP and download your error log, and paste it here to make a better idea of what happens or where you can fix this issue.
Why don't you ask sladex who wrote it?