MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Header Banners not displaying correctly
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey Guys.

After a few days searching and trying to fix I'm looking for some help.

My 3 sites are

guardiancrosszone.com
deadmanscrosszone.com
tcgzone.com

My header banner on tcgzone.com sort of folds over when displayed, like it's not big enough, when i change the size and upload back to the server it still does it.

Also on all 3 forums when accessing via my iPhone the right hand part of the banner is cropped and only about 75% is visible.

I have no idea what I need to change to fix this. Is anyone able to help please?

Thanks

Chris
the header banner is going to show at a fixed size. it won't stretch to fit all the way across, it just starts the header over again from the beginning. it also will depend on magnification level of the user's browser (CTRL+/CTRL-). so if you hit ctrl- it will just begin to duplicate itself.

my recommendation is to make it so the cards all face one way and make it as hi-res as possible and make the length 1920 for users with 1080p monitors which are fairly standard these days.

you also need to make sure you hold shift when refresh so your browser hard refreshes and reloads the new image instead of using the cached one.

for your iphone, that's just the way it is. mybb is not responsive. another good reason to make the cards facing all one direction. instead of making the forum name and the middle card as part of the banner, make it as your logo that will lay over the banner. possibly get rid of the middle card all together.
Dr, you are a star, thanks very much, that has been a great help