MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB Theme Sales
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am back to MyBB and will be working on a huge project and would like to know. When successfully completed, can it be sold via the Themes forum on MyBB (Creating my own topic) or does it have to be free?

I am working on a project called "Social" (Until a new name).
Website previews coming soon.

I also will be needing some help if anybody would like to help me out with this huge project! (You will get paid!)
It's good to see new projects, i check it now to know how about this.
(2013-12-15, 02:04 AM)Dark Neo Wrote: [ -> ]It's good to see new projects, i check it now to know how about this.

Just want to let everyone know that MyBB seems to be dying lately but it's not! And I'm still here! I know I haven't been updating much the last couple months but this theme is still being planned but now that there are new version of MyBB, I'm hoping it's still going to end up good or maybe even better! I'm starting to have more time since summer is near and will begin the development of this including uploading pics. Ever wanted a Facebook/Twitter-like forum with all these features including voting each replies and topics in a whole new way. It will be worth the wait. Wink Thanks!