MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Need Hand Holding From Step 1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I seem to be doing ok as it is. Got as far as the MySQL page and am shutting down for the night.
Aftervall I putbmyself through to get here, I feel if ain't broke don't fix it.

Now when I try to do the MySQL page, ittells me it can not connect with user name and password. I double checked with BlueHost and they confirmed my settings are correct. I am starting to take this personally. I don't think mybb likes me.

I tried the one click install through BlueHost MOJO Market. Took me to a MYBB screen but I have no password.

(2013-12-11, 06:49 AM)mutedseller Wrote: [ -> ]I seem to be doing ok as it is. Got as far as the MySQL page and am shutting down for the night.
Aftervall I putbmyself through to get here, I feel if ain't broke don't fix it.

Now when I try to do the MySQL page, ittells me it can not connect with user name and password. I double checked with BlueHost and they confirmed my settings are correct. I am starting to take this personally. I don't think mybb likes me.

I tried the one click install through BlueHost MOJO Market. Took me to a MYBB screen but I have no password.

Finally got it up using BlueHost MOJO one click. Now I can start pestering you about merge and changing colors and banners and.....
lol glad you got it sorted out bro. one click installer FTW
Pages: 1 2