MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Oh lord... help me.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I haven't looked at my forums in a while. There are error messages plastered all over mybb forum and I have NO idea how to remove them. I suspect my current version (1.6) of mybb is really buggy and I would like to upgrade... but I can't even see what I'm doing with these error messages. They are on EVERY page, including in the admin panel (which is also not letting me stay logged in, I need to relog on every page).

Can anyone help me remove the error messages, so that I can extract my templates, delete my forum, and do a clean install? Heart

Thanks

my site
I was curious and peeked at the site and my AV popped up a box saying it had blocked something called: Nuetrino Exploit Kit Website Web attack.
Damn. I have no idea how that happened. I guess this is a job for my webhost to fix. Thanks for letting me know.
I'd recommend installing a new copy of mybb without preserving current settings and information (eg: don't use the same database again)