MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Limit super moderator in Admin CP?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I wanna place the super moderators in Admin control panel, and give them several options to perform there, for example to create new forums etc.
But I don't wanna make them able to do everything in the Admin CP.

I know there is some plugin or some settings on this, I used it over a year ago but I have totally forgot and now I have a new fresh install of MyBB and I kind of not finding anything.
Ah cool! Thanks.
So I found that way to "Admin Permissions" and I added Super Moderator to AdminCP and in this "Admin Permissions" I went to change settings.

However, I want the Super Moderator to change other users classes. But only be able to change maximum to Moderator. So that a Super Moderator can make Moderators.

I tried have on this option named "Can manage users?" to YES.
But this made it possible for Super Moderator to make themself to Administrators and also make any other admin and super moderator.

I don't find it to be possible to make this Super moderator only able to make it able to change chosed groups like moderators and members? So they can change a member into a moderator and a moderator into a member.