MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: my mybb Website is all ways down
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello There

I got a mybb forum http://thomasthemagician.com hosted on 000webhost and domain hosted on namecheap.com

I Finding my site is offline for hours (currently can't access my site)

I get frustrated as i need access to my site can some one help me it been down for over 3 hours and been like this for a while

I seem to wait few hours then up then forum down again I really getting frustrated

Edit why does this happen

Look I just posted here then tried site again and it works It going to go down soon I bet it has been doing this for ages
thanks
tdbnz
You need to talk to your host, its not a MyBB problem
I tried to but they not listening
I'm not really sure what you would like us to do about it though. We can't tell them to do anything. 000webhost is terrible, you can't really expect much from hosting when you're not paying anything for it.
Well I would get paid hosting but I do not have a online card to get it
Shop around. Mine says: "We accept check, money order, wire transfer, PayPal payments, Discover, Mastercard, Visa or American Express."
I do not have check I do not have card for paypal
(2013-12-12, 02:23 AM)tdbnz Wrote: [ -> ]I do not have check I do not have card for paypal

Then you might want to wait until you're older, get a job and be able to afford things before you try and start anything online.
i got a job Just no card to use online just got eftops
You can use PayPal without a card, just link it to your bank account. Most hosts accept PayPal.
Pages: 1 2