MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Great statistics for MyBB ? (that mods can view too)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
On another website I have Wordpress installed, and I use a plugin named Counterize that I like, because it gives me lots of information about what IP's are visiting and what time they've visited, which pages and so on.
Also it's possible to show the statics public, statics of what browsers are most common and countries etc.

However, that just seems to work for Wordpress. And in this site I have, I am only using MyBB.

I simply want a great statistic tracker to MyBB forum. Something that atleast the moderators on my forum can view.

Google Analytics seems only to be visible for the owner and people who the owner are choosing (accounts on google required)?

I just want some easy static like counterize or so.

So far, I only found this site named whos.amung.us
But it just shows the current visits and how many been visiting the past 24 hours.

I would like a more detailed statistic that don't have to be public, but that have to be able for moderators on MyBB to view.

Thanks in advance.
Nice thanks !

But! it seems like it made conflicts with my Shout Box :s my shout box just stopped working and now it says "loading..." even though there are messages there. I can watch them if I click so it pops up a portable window, but not else.

Would be great if I could debug that somehow.

[edit]
It have stopped working for me now too Sad it did work, now it seems to not really track myself even.
Hi there. Perhaps you have a conflict of jQuery. Read: http://community.mybb.com/thread-135747.html
(2013-12-13, 07:19 AM)Snake_ Wrote: [ -> ]Hi there. Perhaps you have a conflict of jQuery. Read: http://community.mybb.com/thread-135747.html
I just read it. But I cannot find the solution in it.

I went to the footer template where I have the Clicky codes in. But I cannot find any jQuery code at all in there.

And in the thread it told me to get latest ProToType.js
But I cannot find anything on there in the headerinclude. There is no code that's described in that thread.

And there's no code in the footer (where I have the scripts from Clicky) that even contains $(document).ready(function($)
Not even $(document) or something like that.

I tried add in the string <script type=text/javascript">jQuery.noConflict();</script>
anyway, but it didn't make any difference. The Shout Box still not working.