MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Request]Alert Plugin For 1.4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hellow, can you relase Alert Plugin For 1.4, we need it so much,
also we cant update our mybb version to 1.6
thank you,
I am sorry for off topic, but 1.4 is pretty old release, why you can not update your forum to 1.6?
(2013-12-13, 09:32 AM)Jovan J. Wrote: [ -> ]I am sorry for off topic, but 1.4 is pretty old release, why you can not update your forum to 1.6?

because we loose some manual things Sad
Edit: delayed response

it might already work with MyBB 1.4 - have you checked by changing compatibility line in the plugin file ?
however running such older version of MyBB is strictly not recommended - why can't you upgrade it ?
(2013-12-13, 09:35 AM)OverLord Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-12-13, 09:32 AM)Jovan J. Wrote: [ -> ]I am sorry for off topic, but 1.4 is pretty old release, why you can not update your forum to 1.6?

What do you mean by "manual things", some template edits or?
(2013-12-13, 09:51 AM)Jovan J. Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-12-13, 09:35 AM)OverLord Wrote: [ -> ]

What do you mean by "manual things", some template edits or?

yes, kinda... little things

and this is our forum, garenaworld.com u check and you will see the difrence between 1.4 and 1.6 better
I see you've few modifications on theme, but there is quite few better themes then your current one on 1.6. And also those modifications are easily made on 1.6, so it won't take too much to make them again on new better theme.
But If you really want it on 1.4, as .m. said you can try to change compatibility of MyAlerts plugin to 1.4, and it might work.
You should update your forums, it's risky to keep it on 1.4