MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Icons for mods/admins
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I know you can choose stars (and change the amount of stars, or even change the image so it's anything else) for groups.
But what I am looking for is kind of different, it's where I indeed have icons/images for the group, but that I don't wanna replace those stars.

I still want the stars to be like it is.
But instead, I wanna make some icon above the stars or close to the username, just anywhere. Where I can have a small icon that says "mod", a text or whatever it may be.

Something that simply easily shows that it's a moderator or admin.

Because there's plugins I wanna use (NewPoints) where you can buy styles etc, and I kind of want to be able to mark out the staff on the forum.
I use to have admin as red color and mods blue etc. But when people soon will be able to buy colors it's not really noticable of the staff anymore.

So are there any plugin for this or something?
(2013-12-13, 02:43 PM)Snake_ Wrote: [ -> ]Is that it? http://community.mybb.com/thread-73891.html

Thanks.
That's a workaround that works quite alright.
But in my opinion it looks quite weird when the username is quite small, like in the stats I have.
[Image: zpk77.jpg]

And also at the normal size of text, I still would want it higher up
As you see it looks like this now:
[Image: lyj9w.jpg]

but if I try make the image more pixels high it will get error.