MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: This forum version?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Normally, only adminstrators can see which version of mybb is running. In the case of this mybb forum it makes sense to know which version is running. The reason: I'm willing to countercheck if a bug on my forum (1.6.11) is also reproducible onto this forum. Only when I know that this forum runs 1.6.11, too, this can be a starting point for a bug report.
I'm quite sure they use the latest version here. Anything else would be kinda weird.
(2013-12-14, 05:52 PM)Destroy666 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm quite sure they use the latest version here. Anything else would be kinda weird.

This is pretty much correct. There are some cases where we're running beta versions (For example, we'll likely upgrade to MyBB 1.8 beta when it's ready so we can easily find bugs which have been introduced) but we're running 1.6.11 currently.
Ok, thanks for this information. Meanwhile I could localize a certain problem with my forum (not a bug).