MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Board will not show up.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Okay, I just finished installing MyBB for the second time on my website. Both times, when I try to access the board, nothing appears, and Internet Explorer says the page is done loading. I have also tried accessing the administration panel, but the page is apparently "done" loading after the ad bars load. Any suggestions? (Also, a little sidenote: I made a new MySQL database everytime I (re)installed)

By the way, my website is:
http://donpatch.9999mb.com/forums

EDIT: Oops. Should probably tell you it is MyBB 1.2.2.
Can you access the Admin Control Panel? If so, login there and disable Gzip compression of pages. See if it helps.
Quote:I have also tried accessing the administration panel, but the page is apparently "done" loading after the ad bars load.

Nope. Here is a screenshot.
[Image: screenshotpm0.png]
Those forced advertisements are screwing it up.
Well, other people have apparently got it working on the same host I am using, but by disabling GZip (As Peter suggested.). There is one problem though. They apparently disabled it in phpMyAdmin. Could anyone tell me how to do that?
GZip has nothing to do with phpMyAdmin?
Ok, then. Since phpMyAdmin has nothing to do with GZip, then how can I disable GZip by editing the PHP files offline?
uhh... if you turned GZip off in your ACP, then you should rule out the possibility that its a problem with your GZip.