MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Integration Cutenews MyBB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, some time agoI used PHPNews for articles and comments I linked to MyBB via php code that youplacenow,andobviouslyin the templateadd_newsglobal.phpincludedat the top,everything worked.

I switched toCuteNews,andskindoes not acceptthe codein the template,only HTML,butanother sitehas done it.

Ifyou do not understand, I wantwhoeverislogged outif youwant to commentsays "users canFORUM"andinstead whoislogged in,thecommentisautomatically picks upthe nameof the Forum.

Here is the codeI used:

<br><br><center><?php 
global $mybb;

if($mybb->user['uid']){  
    echo "<table><tr><td><label for='name'>Nome Habbo:</label></td><td><input id='name'readonly='readonly' name='name' type='text' value='" . $mybb->user['username'] . "' /></td></tr></table><p><textarea cols='32' rows='6' name='message'></textarea><br /><input type='submit' name='submit' value='Invia' /><input type='reset' name='reset' value='Reset' /></p> "; 
}else{  

echo "<b>PER COMMENTARE LOGGATI NEL FORUM</b>"; 
}  
?>
</center>

How can I do with CuteNews?

Thanks!

Excuse the writing, I'm Italian!
(2013-12-09, 01:21 AM)Omar G. Wrote: [ -> ]I would suggest you to drop the CuteNews system and adopt MyBB as your new news system instead. It is absolutely possible as I have seem it on plenty of sites, but the system is just to old and outdated as to it to be worth it to code an integration.
Not at the moment, there is a solution for cutenews?
UPPP UP UP UP Help!